We all use our iPhones and iPod Touch to help us move along the day a bit quicker, but isnâ€™t it always great to get that extra boost of productivity out of your phone once in a while. Well, that is exactly what you are going to get when you learn how to turn on the iPhone or iPod Touch Safari AutoFill settings . When the Safari auto fill settings are set to on, Safari will automatically fill out web forms using your contact info and previous names and passwords for you. How great, right?!
To turn on your Safari AutoFill settingsâ€¦
- From your home screen, tap â€œSettingsâ€œ.
- Now scroll down and tap â€œSafariâ€œ
- Tap on â€œAutoFillâ€œ.
- Now set your iPhone or iPod Touch AutoFill settings to either use your â€œContact Infoâ€ and/or â€œNames and Passwordsâ€œ.
- When you use the contact information settings, all you have to do is select a contact saved in your contact list . So it would be best to save your own contact information in your iPhone.
- Now all you have to do is visit one of your favorite websites in Safari and see how well it works.
So go save some time and enjoy your AutoFill.