Airport Card not working on a MacBook/MacBook Pro
Posted by UCS IT Support 4 on 26 September 2008 11:25 AM
* If the Airport is showing on System Profiler (Apple Menu\About this Mac\More Info\Network) do the following:|
Open System Preferences\Network. if the Airport is not listed in the left pane click (+) and select Airport from Interface drop down list.
* If this didn't work or the Airport is not showing on System profiler Please do the following:
- If the computer is on, turn it off.
- Disconnect the AC Adapter and remove the computer's battery.
- Press and hold down the power button for 5 seconds and then release the button.
- Reconnect the battery and AC Adapter.
- Press the Power button to restart the computer.